The natural character of pine provides the perfect canvas for the Mountain Retreat collection from Emerald Home.Developed with an emphasis on period authenticity, Mountain Retreat blends the timeless strength of pine solids with the aged feel of rough sawn timbers. With its rustic casual style, Mountain Retreat is the perfect way to stage your home with an inviting and put-together look.
• Two drawer cocktail table.
• English dovetail drawer construction.
• Antiqued brass knob pulls.
• Rustic dark pine solid planked table top.
• Turned legs with plastic gliders on feet.
• Ready to assemble.
- Mountain Retreat is crafted of rough sawn pine and weathered pine veneers.
- The thick, planked table top is finished in a dark, rustic "pine tar" and accented with hand-rubbed, heavy turned legs that have been finished in a soft, antique linen tone.
- Heavily antiqued brass knob pulls enhance the authenticity of this rustic casual design.
- The Mountain Retreat occasional collection offers a cocktail table with 2 drawers, a sofa table with 2 drawers, and an end table with power outlet.
- Mountain Retreat is also available in dining and bedroom furniture.
||Emerald Home Mountain Retreat 2 Drawer Cocktail Table Antique White Base W/Brown Rustic Plank Top T6013
||Upholstery (W)-water based cleaners only
|(Wood) Construction Material Type
|(Wood) Construction Material Details
||(Rough Saw) Pine
|(Wood) Surface Material Type
|(Wood) Surface Material Details
||0.6 /5MM Pine Veneer
|Title Color 2
|Ship Type Formula
||Small Parcel Non-Conveyable
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.