Beautiful poplar wood in a soft honeyed amber finish is anchored by charcoal colored tile and black metal drawer pulls in the transitional Nevada collection. On trend, this collection draws inspiration from several styles making it an easy choice for finishing off your living room design. Lift-tops, drawers, shelves, and casters all enhance the use of these sophisticated tables. Form and function are both yours with the Nevada collection.
• Sofa table
• Poplar, MDF with ash veneer and tile insert
• Black metal hardware
• Two drawers with pin construction
• Metal ball bearing drawer glides
• Lower shelf
• Ready to assemble
- The wood's grain and finish are perfectly complimented by the stone tile.
- This collection fills out a living space beautifully with several pieces to meet the needs of your space and design.
- The Nevada collection offers a sofa table, rectangular cocktail table, square cocktail table, chairside table, and two-piece nesting tables.
||Emerald Home Nevada Sofa Table Wood W/Tile Inserts Honey Amber T925-02
||Upholstery (W)-water based cleaners only
|(Wood) Construction Material Type
|(Wood) Construction Material Details
|(Wood) Surface Material Type
||Ash Veneers, Tile
|(Wood) Surface Material Details
||MDF, Ash Veneers, Tile
|Ship Type Formula
||Small Parcel Conveyable
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.